Trackside parking (45 spaces) will go on sale July 5, 2022. To purchase trackside parking, contact Dan Rodgers at (864) 980-1758 after 5:00 PM.
All trackside parking spots are $90.00 for the night. Please do not call prior to July 5th.
- Trailers must be in their assigned spots Thursday night prior to the pull before 9 p.m.
- No trailers over 30 feet bed length.
- Landing gear must be on the ground. Tires must be chocked.
- Trailers must be blocked at all four corners in a safe manner.
- Trailers will be inspected by the Saluda Young Farmers and any trailer deemed unsafe will be removed from their spot.
- If a trailer or flatbed truck is put in a spot, one vehicle per spot will be allowed to park behind the trailer during the pull.
- If a vehicle is driven to the pull and parked in their spot, it will need to be at the tractor pull site by 6:00 pm, and that will be the only vehicle allowed in for that spot. No second vehicle for that spot.
- Price of trackside parking include two (2) event passes but does not include cooler fees.