Trackside parking (40 spaces 10 ft. wide) will go on sale July 5, 2022. Please look over the trackside parking layout below to know which space you would like to purchase. There are (3) handicap spaces available, but proof of handicap must be provided.
To purchase trackside parking, contact Dan Rodgers at (864) 980-1758 after 5:00 PM. All trackside parking spots are $90.00 for the night.
Please do not call prior to July 5th, 2022.
- Trailers must be in their assigned spots Thursday night prior to the pull before 9 p.m.
- No trailers over 30 feet bed length.
- Landing gear must be on the ground. Tires must be chocked.
- Trailers must be blocked at all four corners in a safe manner.
- Trailers will be inspected by the Saluda Young Farmers and any trailer deemed unsafe will be removed from their spot.
- If a trailer or flatbed truck is put in a spot, one vehicle per spot will be allowed to park behind the trailer during the pull.
- If a vehicle is driven to the pull and parked in their spot, it will need to be at the tractor pull site by 6:00 pm, and that will be the only vehicle allowed in for that spot. No second vehicle for that spot.
- Price of trackside parking include two (2) event passes but does not include cooler fees.